This website is operated and controlled by YBM Co., Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “YBM”). YBM believes that the appropriate handling and protection of personal information is our most important responsibility and compliance. YBM makes sure to handle personal information according to site policy and privacy below.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” is defined as information received by YBM that includes name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other information that may enable identification of specific personnel.
YBM makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information on the website. However, YBM does not provide any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information on the website, and under no circumstances will be liable for damages associated with the use of the website.
In principle, linking to the website is permitted for any commercial and non-commercial purpose. However, a link of the websites is prohibited on any acts that falls into categories as followings.
- Acts that cause or may cause infringe on the privacy or properties of YBM or third parties;
- Acts that cause or may cause damage to YBM or third parties;
- Acts that are or may be against public policy;
- Acts that are, or may be, criminal or might lead to criminal acts;
- Acts of defamation or damaging the confidence of YBM or of third parties; and
- Other acts that may be against regulations, laws, and norms.
- Governing Law
- Purpose of Use
YBM will acquire and use personal information as below. In the event that personal information is required to be acquired for purposes set forth in above, we make sure to obtain prior consent by specifying purpose of use prior to acquiring personal information.
- To provide our products and/ or associated services to our customers;
- To certify and review our customers; and
- To create statistical data for aggregate analysis of personal information which is to be proceeded so that individuals cannot to be identified.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
YBM will acquire personal information of our customers legitimately and appropriately.
- Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
YBM will not provide personal data to third party except for following cases.
- Disclosure, Correction and Deletion
YBM will strive to manage personal information appropriately. When customer would like to disclose their personal information. In accordance with prescribed procedure, YBM disclose relevant information promptly. In case that incorrect information is identified, YBM will conduct correct or delete information without any delay.
- Security Management
We will strive to conduct necessary and appropriate measurements to prevent leakage, loss, damage, or any other risks of handled personal information.
- Training and Education of YBM Personnel
Training and education for YBM officers and employees will be conducted by our specified supervisor to secure safety management of acquired personal information.
- Data Analysis by Google Analytics